The organiser has made special arrangements with Utown Residence ( National University of Singapore lodging) to provide rooms for festival participants at a competitive rate. As Utown residence is on-campus and about 15-minutes walk from festival venue, we recommend for all our overseas participants to pick this option. Rooms in Utown are available only on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Check-in time: 28 May at 12.00 p.m (We recommend for participants to arrive after 12 as there is no concierge service available )
- Check-out time: 7 June at 12.00 p.m
- Check-in and Check-out times are strictly followed, if you are arriving a day earlier, or leaving a day after, please make your own accommodation arrangements.
- Standard single bed-rooms are available in the apartment ( sharing of rooms are not allowed)
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Free WiFi or internet access points in room
- Only bed sheet, pillow with pillow case and blanket will be provided. (please bring your own toiletries)
- Campus shuttle is available from the festival to Utown.
- Free airport shuttle is available upon advance booking on arrival and departure day from Singapore Changi Airport to Utown.
From Clementi MRT Station
Exit from Exit B and take Bus 183 (Bus-stop 17179). Alight outside Yale-NUS College (Bus-stop 17099).
From Kent Ridge MRT Station
Take the NUS Internal Shuttle Bus D2 from Kent Ridge.
Alight at University Town.
Operating Buses Along Clementi Road
33, 96, 151, 151e, 183, 196
Operating Buses Along Dover Road