3 STEPS TO APPLY!
- Submit Online Application
- Payment through Paypal or Bank Transfer
- Submit Recording
- The registrant must complete the online application form on the festival’s official website.
- Registration closes 1 May 2016.
- Candidates will be notified about the outcome of their application by 7 May, 2016.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as candidates are admitted on a first-come first-serve basis.
- All payments are to be made in USD$, and are non-refundable.
- Bank transfer details:
Pay to Singapore International Violin Festival Pte Ltd Acct. No 626-087381-001 – Bank Code: 7339 Bank Name Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Website www.ocbc.com Address OCBC Centre, floor 9, 65 Chulia Street, Singapore 049513 Swift code OCBCSGSG
- Please note that your application submission will not be complete until the payment (Paypal or Bank Transfer) is confirmed.
- To finalise the application, participants are to submit one of their recordings of the free repertoire pieces (at least ABRSM grade 5 and above) online by means of weblink (e.g youtube, youku) on the application form to determine your placement and level of proficiency.
- Submit a minimum of 3-5 repertoires before 7 May 2016 for 4 private lessons and 1 open masterclass.